When purchasing a property in the UK you will be required to employ a solicitor or licensed conveyancer to arrange the legal transfer of the property and title deeds from one owner to another. Conveyancing transactions involve complex and detailed procedures which must be followed correctly in order to secure a deal for the client. If corners are cut or aspects of the transaction process neglected or overlooked, it is the client who will suffer.
Our team of professional negligence solicitors specialise in advising clients, from across the UK, on conveyancing negligence claims. We have an entire department who provide the highest levels of legal advice and client care to clients that have suffered a financial loss as a result of conveyancing negligence, claim compensation for their losses.
If your conveyancing solicitor or licensed conveyancer has made a mistake which has led to you suffering a significant financial loss, then please contact us today to discuss a potential negligence claim on 0330 134 2582.
Examples of Conveyancing Negligence
If you have retained the services of a solicitor or licensed conveyancer to carry out work on your behalf, on either a residential or commercial conveyancing matter, and he or she has made a mistake or failed to advise you properly then you may be entitled to claim compensation.
Here are some examples of when a solicitor or licensed conveyancer may have been negligent:
- Failure to spot a defect on the title or ownership of the property, including adequate rights of way and access to the property
- Failure to note or advise on the existence or absence of a right of way
- Failure to ensure the plan shows the correct boundaries of the property
- Failure to ensure that all charges have been removed upon completion of the transaction
- Failure to report a mortgage or charge on the property's title
- Failure to ensure that certain entries on the property register are removed upon completion of the transaction
- Failure to advise properly in relation to terms of a lease
- Failure to advise properly with regard to licensing issues at a commercial property
Conveyancing Negligence Claims
Our solictors have many years experience in advising and representing clients who have suffered financial loss as a result of poor advice from conveyancing solicitors. Unfortunately, claims against conveyancing solicitors are common and account for the majority of professional negligence claims made against solicitors.
We offer all new clients a free initial consultation, at our offices in London or on the phone, to discuss the merits of a potential claim. We are focused on providing sensible and pragmatic legal advice and achieving cost-effective solutions for all our clients.
Contact Us Today For Professional Negligence Advice
Our expert professional negligence solicitors are available to discuss your matter today, please call us on 0330 134 2582, submit an enquiry using the form at the top of the page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.